Thursday 8 May 2008

Winning eleven (PSX)

This winning eleven is for PSX.
Its graphic is quite good but,
if you don like it and you try like pes
games it didn't work. But, this
game work 100% gurantee.
But, don't think lots of people Gonna like this
You can download this game
I will show you step by step.

  1. You need to download utorrent and 'ePSXe emulator'.
  2. And after, you download all of that go to this website: thepiratebay.org.
  3. Type on the search box 'PSX'.
  4. And, search for the game and download the game.
  5. It take about two days to download it.
  6. After its done have fun.
  7. And, the last thing I want to say is ENJOYYY!!!.

1 comment:

Letting the time pass me by said...

Thanks for commenting in my blog..

I am a MU fan off course.. since 1976.. but not a fanatic fan...

So hopefully Man U can finish off the job and win the Champion League...

And hopefully my 3-1 prediction is realized...